Victims that are signed up with the Victim-Witness Co-ordinator should have received an email today, resembling the following:
"We are currently compiling a list of victims and we will make sure your email address is included in our email list for the MacCaull case. Our office has started seizing the defendant’s and Bradley Eisner’s assets. We are receiving numerous emails and phone calls, so we appreciate your patience. An email with additional information and answers to frequently asked questions will be going out later this week. Thank you."
Lisa Foster
Victim-Witness Coordinator
U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York
Hopefully, we will get another update shortly. I wonder if this means that they are going to charge Eisner with something? All I have heard so far is that they have only arrested Michael Richard MacCaull. This could be part of the plea bargain if Bradley Eisner turned State's evidence. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Once again, if you haven't emailed Lisa Foster yet then I would recommend you do so and get yourself on the email list for updates.
TFI
***UPDATE***
There has been some questions raised to the validity of whether Bradley Eisner's name was included in the email. I have yet to receive my own copy (but I did send a follow-up to Ms. Foster) so I cannot clarify. Anyway, there does not appear to be any dispute around the rest of the content of the email
TFI
0 Comments:
Post a Comment