So, it's been a flurry of activity these past few days and I want to tell you all about it. However, it's late and I haven't been sleeping very well these past few days (understandably). Still, I wanted to add one new post with some pertinent information.
If you are an investor with Razor FX and have not done so yet, I would suggest emailing the Victim-Witness Co-ordinator at the US Department of Justice. The co-ordinator for this case is Lisa Foster and her email address is lisa.foster@usdoj.gov.
Ms. Foster will add be able to add your name to a list of persons that will be contacted as updates in the case occur. I will also be updating this blog with any information that I hear from the DOJ, for anyone who is not on their email list.
Regards,
The Foolish Investor
Saturday, January 19, 2008
First things first
Posted by TFI at 11:03 PM
Labels: DOJ, Lisa Foster, Victim Witness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Comments:
In case you or anyone who finds your blog don't know, there is a group for victims of the fraud to contact each other. It's mostly people who invested through Horizon right now though.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fxvictims/messages
Hey Corey,
I added the Yahoo Group site to the Links pane. That site looks to have some useful content.
TFI
Post a Comment